MY ACCOUNTSCHEDULING LESSONS
Welcome to Teen Road to Safety’s online scheduling system! This online scheduling system is only for lessons for the following areas:
Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, San Clemente, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Lake Forest, Trabuco Canyon, RSM, Mission Viejo, Ladera Ranch, and Coto de Caza. For lessons in other areas, please contact the office location from your receipt or visit the contact us page for more information.
You should have already received an email that included your login and password information when you purchased your driving lessons.
If you do not have that information, please DO NOT click the black STUDENT SIGNUP button and create a new account. You are already in the system! Reset your password using your student email or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of sending you all the information you need.
Note: When scheduling your drive test please make your final driving lesson prior to scheduling your drive test. This will avoid scheduling issues prior to your drive test. We recommended giving us a 4 to 6 week notice to schedule.
Thank you for your cooperation
How do I schedule my driving lessons?
How do I reset my password?
Click here and enter your student’s email address to reset the password.
How do I cancel a driving lesson appointment?
- To cancel your driving lesson, please login to your online student profile here to cancel the session.
- We do not accept driving lesson cancelations via voicemail, phone, or email.
- There will be a $75 rescheduling fee for any driving lesson appointment changed within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment.
What happens if I need to change our in-car driving lesson appointment?
- To change your driving lesson appointment time, login to your online student profile here and cancel your existing appointment.
- Once your existing appointment is canceled, you’ll be able to reschedule a new time online.
- Also, if you change your driving lesson before 48 hours prior to your appointment, there is no fee for the change.
- However, if you change your lesson less than 48 hours prior to your appointment, there will be a $75 change charge to cover the instructor’s fee.
Why do I have to wait 30 days between sessions to book another driving lesson?
- The student needs time to practice what he or her learned during a lesson before proceeding to the next one.
- Practice is the best way to guarantee your students road test readiness and safety on the road when they become licensed, unsupervised drivers.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm
Get In Touch
Serving Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Sunset Beach, Westminster, Cyress, Signal Hill, Surfside, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Brea, Buena Park, Cerritos, El Modena, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Hacienda Heights, La Habra, La Mirada, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Montebello, Orange, Placentia, Rossmoor, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Villa Park, Whittier and Yorba Linda