MY ACCOUNTSHEDULING LESSONS
Welcome to Teen Road to Safety’s online scheduling system! You should have already received an email that included your login and password information when you purchased your driving lessons. If you do not have that information, please DO NOT click the black STUDENT SIGNUP button and create a new account. You are already in the system! Reset your password using your student email or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of sending you all the information you need.
How do I schedule my driving lessons?
How do I reset my password?
Click here and enter your student’s email address to reset the password.
How do I cancel a driving lesson appointment?
- To cancel your driving lesson, please login to your online student profile here to cancel the session.
- We do not accept driving lesson cancelations via voicemail, phone, or email.
- There will be a $75 rescheduling fee for any driving lesson appointment changed within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment.
What happens if I need to change our in-car driving lesson appointment?
- To change your driving lesson appointment time, login to your online student profile here and cancel your existing appointment.
- Once your existing appointment is canceled, you’ll be able to reschedule a new time online.
- Also, if you change your driving lesson before 48 hours prior to your appointment, there is no fee for the change.
- However, if you change your lesson less than 48 hours prior to your appointment, there will be a $75 change charge to cover the instructor’s fee.
Why do I have to wait 30 days between sessions to book another driving lesson?
- The student needs time to practice what he or her learned during a lesson before proceeding to the next one.
- Practice is the best way to guarantee your students road test readiness and safety on the road when they become licensed, unsupervised drivers.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm