All California drivers are familiar with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) as the place we go to apply for a driver license or to register our cars.
What most of don’t realize however is that the DMV has a “dark side.” Within the DMV is an enforcement branch known as the Division of Driver Safety (DSO). The DSO is the DMV’s version of a courthouse. The personnel at the Driver Safety Office possess the nearly unbridled power to restrict, suspend or revoke a person’s driver license for a variety of reasons.
The DMV can restrict, suspend or revoke your driver license:
- Following an arrest for DUI.
- If a driver is under the age of 21 or, is on DUI probation, and is found driving with any measurable amount of alcohol in their bloodstream.
- If a driver has accumulated too many moving violations within a short period of time (Negligent Operator).
- If the DMV believes the elderly or ill driver no longer possesses the physical ability or skill necessary to operate a motor vehicle.
- If a person is thought to have committed fraud in the application for a driver license or is thought to have fraudulently used a driver license.
- If a person drives a motor vehicle without proper auto insurance.
- If a person holds a Special Certificate and has committed an act of Moral Turpitude which warrants the revocation of the Certificate.
California Drivers Advocates (CDA) is a group of highly trained and experienced Administrative Law Specialists possessing the knowledge and backbone to stand up for you and defend you before the Driver Safety Office. You cannot make a suspension or revocation worse by defending yourself. All you can do is make the situation better. Don’t let the DMV steal your driving privilege without a fight.
Call CDA today at (888) 281-5244 or visit our website at www.dmv-defenders.com and let our team of experts get you back on the road.
If the DMV is your problem…………CDA is your solution.