Become a TRTS Franchise Owner
Teen Road to Safety is looking for a very select group of individuals to help expand the TRTS system and increase their personal wealth. You can be part of the growing team at TRTS. Since 2003, TRTS has trained over 45,000 students and received countless letters of thanks and appreciation from satisfied parents.
The TRTS franchise system is a growth focused business model that allows you to:
- Have a plan in place for consistently developing new business
- Have the tools to begin building equity in your business
- Learn how to identify and attract new customers
- Stay in control of your business so you can have time for yourself, your family and have work life balance
- Make a positive contribution to your community
The qualifications to become a TRTS franchise owner are stringent:
- Strong commitment to effective youth driving and safety
- Strong commitment to helping the elderly (with Senior Driver Support Programs)
- Strong commitment to community involvement
- Experience in a customer-facing business role or in sales and marketing
- A burning desire to be successful and own a thriving business
- Minimum net worth of $350,000
- Liquid capital of $100,000
If you qualify and would like more information, please fill out the form to the right and submit your information. We will get back to you as soon as possible with further information.
Thank you for your interest in Teen Road to Safety.
Teen Road To Safety, Inc. (TRTS) franchises are available to qualified prospective franchisees only in certain states. TRTS will not offer to sell a franchise unless registered (or exempt) in a state where the prospective buyer resides or where the franchise will be located. This offer is not being directed to any resident of any state, province, country or jurisdiction where TRTS is not currently registered to offer or sell a franchise, unless otherwise qualified or exempt. The information on this website is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy a TRTS franchise. An offer to sell a TRTS franchise is made by a franchise disclosure document only.