All of the testimonials below have been given to us directly by parents and educators who have experienced our program. Enjoy!
- “Dan Mulrenin, of Teen Road to Safety, has provided exceptional assistance to our Drivers’ Education program at the high school. He has shared his experiences on the street as a city of Los Angeles policeman. His stories of driver negligence have a direct effect upon our novice drivers and bring home the importance of behind the wheel safety.
Dan also brought visual aides that helped bring home the message that we are teaching.
The next step in the license process involves behind the wheel instruction. In my opinion, Teen Road to Safety is an exceptional program that teaches driving safety skills in a sequential order that are easy to learn and makes sense to the adolescent driver.
Dan Mulrenin and Teen Road to Safety provide peace of mind and assurance that our future drivers will receive the best instruction available.
by Mike Churchill Laguna Beach High School
- “I am writing this letter on behalf of Mr. Dan Mulrenin. It with my extreme pleasure, that I highly recommend him to come in and share his vast knowledge in your class. Mr. Mulrenin has come to my classes over the past year to present a very crucial and serious topic, driver safety. Upon our first meeting, his professionalism and passion to present driver safety was very evident from his first delivery. After having listened to Dan present in multiple classes, I was thoroughly impressed with his professionalism and delivery. Driver education and safety is a very serious subject. He is a master his trade.
Along with his almost three decades of police work and on the scene experience, Dan brings life lessons home through various tools and modalities. Mr. Mulrenin is a great teacher who keeps his audience captivated and focused on the potential pitfalls of driving.
In summary, it is with my extreme pleasure to recommend Mr. Mulrenin to come in and share with your class. I give him my highest recommendation. You will not be disappointed.
by Michael Bargas, M.Ed
Estancia High School, Health Teacher, Head Football Coach
- “I want to compliment you on the program you run at Teen Road to Safety and more specifically on the people you employ that teach your program.
My son recently completed your in-class Driver’s Education course. Like many teenagers, my son is not normally a fan of the classroom environment, however, each day that I picked him up from class he enthusiastically shared with me something he had learned. I believe that taking the class not only helped him to pass his driver’s permit test, the first time, but has also encouraged him to be a responsible driver.
We look forward to enrolling our son in your Advanced Driver’s course once he has obtained his license
by Teri Belmer Parent
- “I wanted to thank you and Teen Road to Safety for such a wonderful job helping my daughter Daniella achieve her driver's license in January. Your instructor Tony was great, and Allison gave Daniella her last lesson in December - we really liked her. I have and will recommend Teen Road to Safety to all of my friends.
by Danita Crivello, Parent
- “Kelsey passed her test with flying colors. I think she missed 5 which is pretty good when I compare it to her friends! Thank you so much for all the hard work you and your staff put in to keep these kids safe. It makes a big difference.
by Julianna Shapiro, Parent
- “A big thank-you to Dwight and Teen Road to Safety for getting Tyler through his test today...he passed with zero errors!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I have already been boasting about your wonderful service to my friends and even to people I met today at the DMV who have kids who need lessons.
by Wendy Fallon and a very happy Tyler
- “My daughter Brianna had an extra lesson with Sean Fallon last Sunday and I would like you to know what a difference he made in pointing out the details she needed to know to be a competent, safe driver and pass her DMV test. My goal for this lesson was to get her experience driving on the freeway. Sean took Brianna on and off the freeway several times and he was upbeat and made her feel comfortable. We have had only good experiences with Teen Road to Safety but I think there was a noticeable difference in what she could articulate as well as do in different driving situations. Many thanks for the service you provide the community
by Elise A. Fischer, Parent
- “All three of our daughters (Devon, Kaitlyn and Michele Koch) have taken their drivers training classes with your organization -- great training and instructors by the way. We recommend you to everyone.
by Vanessa, Parent
- “Vincent Bob Mott
Entered California Highway Patrol Academy March 1974. Received Extensive Training at the California Highway Patrol Emergency Vehicle Operation Course including high speed driving and skid pad training. Also received extensive training in accident investigation as well as vehicle code and accident causing violations. Assisted Fresno California Highway Patrol MAIT team on multi-fatality collisions in the Visalia area as well as provided training to fellow California Highway Patrol officers. 30 years with California Highway Patrol as Road Officer with a perfect safety record
- “Dwight E. McKenna
Law Enforcement Officer / California Highway Patrol from November 1969 to December 2004. Promoted to Sergeant in 1980, Lieutenant in 1989 and Captain/Commander in 2000. Completed U.S. Secret Service School in 1991 and FBI National Academy in 1994. Assignments in the California Highway Patrol included Emergency Vehicle Operations Course Instructor and Classroom Instructor for Laws of Arrest, Criminal Investigation, Courts System, and Civil Liability. High school football coach San Clemente high school