Owner and operator Andrew Wunderlich has been involved in law enforcement for 21 years. As a law enforcement officer he trained police recruits in defensive driving techniques.
Repeatedly at the top of his class in police drivers training, Andrew has received numerous commendations for safe driving and traffic awareness. He is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation as a Drug Recognition Expert and is licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles. Andrew has also participated and advised in other professional driving schools.
Andrew founded Teen Road to Safety, Inc after retiring from the Los Angeles police department in 2004. Andrew has taught over 3,000 teens how to drive. Started an advanced training program to assist teens to become better driver`s. Guest speaker to both public and private schools in regards to safe driving.
With a career dedicated to traffic safety you can rest assured that your teen is in safe hands and will receive the very best in Safe, Defensive Driving.
President & CEO of Teen Road to Safety
- Traffic Commissioner, City of Laguna Niguel
- Educator for Public & Private High Schools in Driver Training
- Member Driving School Association of CA, Inc.
- Los Angeles Police Officer (retired) with 21 years of service.
- Driving Instructor On-Street & Advanced Training
- Trainer for Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy
- AARP instructor for seniors.